diumenge, 14 de febrer del 2010

Nicole Kidman is one of my favorite actresses, who was the protagonist of the films as Moulin Rouge or for instance Bewitched. I am going to describe her because I would be so happy if I meet her.
She is really pretty. Nicole Kidman has got long, wavy and blond hair, though she sometimes has got straight hair. She is thin-faced, tall and slim. In addition, she has blue eyes and a big mouth. What’s more, she always wears elegant, fashionable, trendy and smart clothes.
About her personality, I think she is very sociable, talented, self-assured, polite, and also a little bit relaxed. Moreover, in my opinion, she is an honest and caring person.
I would like she will tell me some things about the films and her work. I would have an autograph in my room if I met Nicole Kidman. If I had met her, I would have known the star world. However, it is quite impossible.